This weekend was a big big weekend. It was our first time both leaving Gwennie. Nanna Susan took very good care of her, Gwennie was so happy to play with her and loved having a new face to show around the yard. Corbin and I headed up to Vermont for my college reunion. As you can see from the picture on the left, my closest friends all drove and flew up to hang out. Overall we all had so much fun and can't wait to see everyone again.
Monday Gwennie went back to daycare and one of the kids decided to give her a love bite (twice). At first I was pretty upset and was scheming on ways to get dental records of these kids so I could figure out who the "biter" is. I had a nice heart to heart with Addie's mother Gladys (thanks Glad!) and she reassured me that as much as I want to hunt down the biter's parents and give them a piece of my mind, these things happen and I need to think about how I would feel if Gwennie is the biter. I know they will take good care of her at school and they are watching for repeats so this will not happen again.
No comments:
Post a Comment