Monday, January 18, 2010

Messy Kids!

Not too many pictures this week. After about a week of being illness free Gwennie looks to be coming down with a cold and it has been raining all weekend so we decided to hang out near the house. Saturday we had a girls day and saw the Princess and the Frog which Gwennie loved! We then headed over to Chick-a-let (I think you can guess where we went) for lunch while Daddy and Hudson chilled at home. Last night I gave Hudson a cracker while Gwennie was eating some pudding for dessert and these pictures pretty much sum up what happened a few seconds later. I also put up a picture of Gwennie's morning outfit today. Apparently she's decided black patent leather and PJs on her head is a new fashion statement!

1 comment:

Joslyne said...

It must be said: You have some ridiculously cute kids. RIDICULOUS. :)